12 GUARANTEED GAMES!
indoor MEN Saturdays 6v6 @ mercy home!
Kick It Social brings the longest playing games and seasons to Chicago! We understand players needs like no other organization and it is our mission to bring the best soccer programs to our community. Join this league to promote the change that will bring a new way of playing the beautiful game in Chicago!
- SPOTS FOR ONLY 10 TEAMS!
- 12 GUARANTEED GAMES
- 3 x 20 MINUTES PERIODS!
- QUALITY OFFICIALS
- UNIFORMS WITH NUMBERS: JERSEY AND SHORTS ONLY $15!
- CHAMPIONSHIP AWARDS FOR EACH PLAYER
- LEADING SCORER AWARD - GOLDEN BOOT
- ONLINE SCHEDULING & STANDING
- Fair Play Award for player
- Fair Play Award for FAIREST TEAM: 10% OFF their upcoming registration session
- TENTATIVE KICK OFF 1/23/16 UNTIL 4/9/2016
- TENTATIVE GAME TIMES: 5PM - 6:10PM - 7:20PM
- Team registration fee: $300
- Weekly roster/lineup fee: $150*
- Location: MERCY HOME SOCCER
Exclusive for this and other selected KIS leagues, this program is designed for all teams that do not want to carry the burden of advancing large amounts in registration fees while at the same time play longer seasons.
Registration fee of $300 is due one week prior to the league kick off date. This fee guarantees a spot for your team in the league and it secures 12 guaranteed games.
Weekly Roster/Lineup fee is utilized to cover basic league's costs such as field rental, officials, uniforms, and other administrative fees.
This fee can be paid in 3 different ways:
1) Cash at the field before game's kicks off ***
2) Partially with cash, credit card, or check
3) Credit card or automatic funds transfer (Paypal, Quickpay, Venmo)
*Recurring Authorization Form: All team captains/managers are required to fill out our recurring credit card payment authorization form to assure weekly roster/lineup fees are paid.
FORFEITS OR NO SHOWS TEAMS WILL BE CHARGE THE ROSTER/LINEUP FEE IN FULL. In the case that a team decides to drop the league at any given time during the season, the captain/manager's credit card in file will be charged the amount of games left weekly and until the season is over.